Prize: (6) Six "Pescatarian Packs", Fulfilled at the Rate of One Every 8 weeks
Approximate Retail Value: $1026
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Sea to Table. The "Prize" refers to 6 free Sea to Table "Pescatarian Packs," delivered every 8 weeks.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on January 31, 2024. One (1) winner in the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia will be selected at random by The Promoter on February 1, 2024 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotor's competitions with entry via this page are open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- Void where prohibited
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and you agre to recieve email communications from Sea to Table.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees, agents and their immediate families of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered via this page, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.