Looking for a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love? This glazed Gulf of Maine Redfish recipe has very few ingredients and can be tossed together at a moment's notice. The star of our glaze is mango chutney, a beloved Indian condiment that is sweet, savory and just a little spicy. Simply brushed on the filets and baked for a few minutes, the results look and taste amazing. Add a sprinkle of toasted almonds and you're done!
Note that most grocery stores will have jars of mango chutney available in their Indian products or International Foods section.
Mango Chutney-Glazed Redfish
- One pack (12 ounces) Gulf of Maine Redfish, skin on
- Salt and Pepper
- 3-4 tbsp Mango Chutney + more for serving
- ¼ cup Almonds
- 1 tbsp Parsley or Cilantro, minced
- Basmati rice for serving
- Defrost the fish in the fridge. Pat the fish dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 425F and spray a baking tray with oil.
- Place the fish, skin side down, onto the baking tray and generously brush each piece with chutney.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until chutney is lightly caramelized and fish opaque in the middle.
- Meanwhile, toast the almonds on a dry pan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Then chop and season generously with salt.
- Serve the fish over cooked basmati rice and sprinkle with almonds, herb(s) and some more chutney.